Tuesday 9 December 2008

Update of the last weeks I’ve done so much work it’s crazy , but I haven’t got nice way of showing off that work, because Maya doesn’t want to render ( I will go into this later) . I’m finding it very hard to communicate what I have done at the moment, as I have no renders because of the machines not letting me . So bare with me as I try and describe what I have done. :@ Made and textured a new table that goes into the study + added books onto the table. The original texture for the table didn’t work in Maya at Ravensbourne for some bizarre reason , so I had to change it to this version which looks better anyway.

















(Old version pic)
I also added carpet to the floor (as you can see in the picture) which was just a large rug texture .
I textured the book case and the books .The books proved to be very tedious to do but it was great fun customizing the books positions

No comments: