Tuesday 9 December 2008

I’ve have spent a lot of time texturing the whole house within the past 2 weeks. Applying all the textures everyone has made (including myself ) to the house. Josh spent his time giving his supervision/organising textures to folders, while I applied the textures to the house.
In the last 2 weeks I have applied & re-applied textures to the following
The rim under the banisters
Bottom section of the house walls
Cellar Area + metal girders + archway + vase
Entire ceiling + the house support beams
Pattern under the stairs (visible from bottom floor)
Book case + books
Study table + books
Small study table + small painted detailed textures (coins , paper)
Scales
Fire pokers
Pillars
Added carpet texture to study
I have lost count now to how many times I have had to re apply textures, because of the textures (Shaders) being applied to someone’s private user or usb stick. I cannot stress how frustrating it was to find out the texture I thought someone had assigned to a lambert,Phong etc wasn’t assigned to a correct drive. It became a very tedious job.

No comments: